Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You took my breath away


I want it back again

Look at the mess Im in...


~ George Harrison



YOWZAH!!! MINE! ME!! I WANT!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!






That's how I reacted the minute I saw these altar arrangements on one of the blogs I frequent. This awesome wedding was featured on Abby's blog. Boy am I in a mess, now I want to change what we've already decided for the altar arrangements. Yikes!

A close up...ooooohhhh






OMG. They're. so. fuhreakin'. beautiful! To top it off, they totally match the centerpieces for the reception. Gladiolus and callas. Simple, clean lines. Candles around the base. Wow. This idea was totally stolen from me...taken right out of my subconscious creative mind... even though it never crossed said mind, heh


Oh man! If only callas weren't so expensive. Still. I'm going to ask the florist to give me an estimate for these arrangements.
What a mess...

No comments: