Sunday, June 15, 2008

Missing you

I don't think about you ...not all the time
but when I do...I miss you
It's surprising how much i do
The sillyness..idiocy...the just plain 'wrongness' of ...us
Like silly schoolgirls...the 'recaps'...the sharing...the 'crashing'...heh...the crashing
two otherwise intelligent people...reduced to mere schoolgirl antics...
and loving every minute of it
The late nights, in person...on the phone
The one second glances that spoke volumes
The two to three word texts that had us in stitches
No one else understood us...our language...our code
with just a look...you got it...I got it...no one else did
We had fun... a blast...every time...unlike with any other
The most fun.
And I miss it.
Now... now it's just ...akward
to even see you...talk to you
Is there too much...too much that cannot be healed
Can you forgive...can I?
Is there anything to forgive? I don't remember.
Has too much time passed?
Would that be a good thing... or a bad thing?
We try...we're trying...
I know we are
And in time...who knows

No comments: