Friday, June 5, 2009

Ooh I want you, I don't know if I need you but ...

~ Savage Garden

I'm in the market for a new handbag. I've looked high and low online, in stores, ebay, bag forums, friends, and the only thing I've seen so far is way beyond my budget. It's totally drool worthy, don't get me wrong, and I've been to the store a few times to check it out. The sales guy must think me weird for walking in, making a beeline for the shelf on which it sits, pulling it off the shelf, and holding it in my hands as I check myself out in the mirror (automatic bigz girlz status might I add=^). Then I gently place the beauty back on it's throne and walk out. Without further ado I present the holy grail of accessories...


...The Louis Vuitton Trevi GM (currently $2020)*

Affordability is not the issue, it's the unwillingness to part with $2000 for a mere ... accessory. All that cash for ONE item just seems so...wrong... but I've yet to meet a handbag that's made me drool this much in...forever. I wish I weren't so tightfisted and could just close my eyes and buy this baby but ...I don't think I have it in me. I should just stop day dreaming about the Trevi but it's hard! I want it so badly that I wish I had rich friends, or a rich uncle or something, lol. Until then though, a gal can dream...*groan*.


*Image obtained from here

No comments: