Sunday, September 26, 2010

On International vacations

I love to travel. Actually, given that I do not do much traveling, I guess it's more appropriate to say I love the idea of traveling. There are quite a few places I'd love to visit, unfortunately, life keeps getting in the way.

That doesn't stop me from researching travel hot spots though. I plan itineraries and price trips and activities because it make me happy. At least I know that when I have the opportunity to travel, half the research will already be done.

Here is my current travel wish list (in no particular order).

1. Disney World, Florida

DisneyWorld
(source)

Yes, yes, I know this is not an international location but it stays because, well, I wanna go soooo badly lol. And yes, there's a big kid in me. Despite the fact that I went to Disney world in 2004, I've always wanted to go back. In fact, as soon as I left Disney world, i wanted to hop right on another flight and return to the awesomeness that is mickey's world.

2. St. Barth's

HotelLeToiny
(source)


Yes, I'm clearly a victim of trashy TV because ever since I saw the episode of "Bethenny's getting married" where Bethenny and her hubby go to St. Barth's for their honeymoon, I've yearned to take a trip down there and enjoy a luxurious vacation. I loved that Bethenny's hotel/villa had a private secluded pool and they were sooo close to the beach. I've researched this trip so often, I almost feel like I've been there. Almost. Sigh.

3. Italy
Oh where do I begin. Milan, Florence, Rome, Venice, you name it, if it's in Italy, I want to visit. Major sigh.

No comments: