Friday, September 3, 2010

Guess who's in town???

Here's a hint...

PaperSource_Pennsylvania


Oooooh yeaaaah, Paper Source baby! I'm so excited because a paper store opened up close to me - I'm such a paper nerd! My love for paper Source began during my wedding planning days, constantly reading wedding blogs and seeing all the delicious paper choices and numerous stationery colors other brides purchased from their local Paper Source. I never ordered from the store because, let's face it, it's kinda pricey and I'd have to pay shipping to boot.

Well, I resisted the urge to purchase any products from them ...that is until i saw these envelopes, in a lovely yellow color named 'curry'. I swooned and almost hit the submit button on my purchase but still, the prices deterred me. I wanted to purchase a single pack or a sample so I could verify the color was indeed as awesome in person, as it was online, but again, the shipping costs held me at bay.

Fast forward to last night, I decided to purchase some A7.5 envelopes (aka #7) so I went a googlin' and guess what the first search result was? you guessed it, Paper source. I clicked on the link and gazed longingly upon the curry A7.5 envelopes which would be perfect for...I don't know what yet, I'm sure I'll find an occasion or someone to make invites for :).

It gets better! I discovered the curry colored envelopes are 50% off! Yay!!! I put 10 packs in my shopping cart and was about to hit submit when I decided to check out their store locations again. Maybe I'd find an excuse to drive to NY or DC to check out these envelopes in store first.

Well, whaddya know, I clicked on 'New Stores and what did I see???
"Paper Source Ardmore - NOW OPEN!"

Eeeeeekkkkk!!! They just opened up last weekend August 28th! Wow, it must be fate! I just so happen to be off from work today and I was going into the city to run some errands. I am SO stopping by this new store !

Nerdy McNerd, I know

No comments: