Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday at the market

Today I decided to explore my neck of the woods, so to speak, and so I headed down to Suburban square in Ardmore. Of course my first stop was Paper-Source. Once I'd satisfied my paper cravings, I headed over to the Farmers Market. Forgive my crappy cell phone pics!



It seemed as though all the food vendors at the farmer's market were on a major health food kick. There were tons of organic, low fat, gluten free, no sugar options all over the place. My first stop was at this pastry shop which had some yummy low fat, no sugar, cranberry orange scones.



Some bread options from the harvest grain shop



Today was a gorgeous day so there were lots of folks milling about the market



and then, time for some rave-reviewed sushi. this dude must have been the cleanest sushi chef I've ever seen. I had the California roll (with spicy sauce) and Philadelphia roll. Both were pretty good.



I'll definitely be heading back to the market some day soon with the hubs to explore some more.

No comments: