Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Printer Woes





This past Saturday, I attempted to print some very important shtuff and my printer promptly chose that point to crap out. It's no longer feeding the paper all the way through the printer. Now, I've had her for at least two years and I've worked her so much that I was kinda surprised she lasted that long. Thankfully, about a month ago, I'd done some extensive research on a new printer but I just couldn't justify the cost (pricey!) of the new printer given my existing printer was working perfectly fine. I wonder if I jinxed myself. Well, given this past Saturday's fight with said printer, and subsequent defeat, I ordered the printer I'd researched. I'm kinda excited as it's only a thousand times better than my old printer and much more suited to my stationery needs.


My new printer arrives Thursday. I can't wait!

No comments: