Friday, October 29, 2010

on #26. Give up fast food for a month

Whoo! That was hard. Unfortunately so. I've had a crazy obsession with French fries in the last six months or so which is why I put this line item on my thirty two by 32 list. I stuck to it though and had NO fast food for four whole weeks. I will say I was okay the first three weeks and then temptation almost made me give up in the fourth week. I held to my guns though because I've lost at least 10 lbs so far. The weight loss and loose fitting pants have made the sacrifice worth it. Now you'd think I'd have learned my lesson and I'd continue to stay away from fast food despite the month being over but guess what yours truly did once the month was up? Yup, I hit up the big M. I am proud of myself though that I had the frame of mind to stay away from all things unhealthy during the last month. This is one i plan to do all over again very soon.

No comments: