Sunday, January 10, 2010

L O S T : The countdown begins!!

I am H U G E fan of the show LOST. So much so that it is never sufficient to watch the weekly show. No, I also visit the many blogs out there that analyze and dissect every frame of every episode. In previous seasons, LOST has aired on Wednesdays. Thursday mornings, instead of my usual perusing of news sites, I hit up my Google reader where I follow three LOST blogs. Awesome bloggers might I add - they truly over-analyze the previous day's episode, pulling in references from other TV shows (even those from the 70's), Egyptian mythology, religion, and any other over the top reference they set their sights on. I Love it. And when LOST is on, I can't do without my daily fix! - Reading the blog posts and returning daily to read comments from zillions of LOST fans with their varied theories. Did I mention I follow Hurley's blog (Jorge Garcia)?? Heh. That's how devoted I am :)I just found this on his blog. He's my favorite character on the show ( or wait, is it Sawyer, Sahid -swoon- , or Jin, definitely not Jack). Anywho I just found this on Jorge G.'s blog - He's definitely the funniest character on the show.

No comments: